Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Workplace, offers a variety of full time positions available for the right candidates. As a full-time employee of CED (40+ hrs/week), you are eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, including health care, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a wide variety of other optional benefits. Part-time employees may be eligible for medical and retirement benefits.
- Profit Sharing (100% Company contribution)
- Dually Contributed 401K Program
- Group Insurance- Medical, Life, Disability & Dental
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Financial Reimbursement for Continuing Education
Employee Benefits Include:
Each CED location may offer positions including,
but not limited to, the following:
- Profit Center Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk – Credit Office
- Collector – Credit Office
- Counter Salesperson
- Delivery Driver
- General Office Clerk
- Lead Computer Operator
- Inventory Controller / Purchasing Agent
- Petty Cash Custodian
- Sales Personnel (Inside Sales)
- Sales Personnel (Outside Sales)
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Receiving Clerk
- Warehouse Shipping Clerk
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact the specific location at which you would like to seek employment. You can find the contact information for all of the South Florida CED Locations on our Division Locations page.
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster, click here.